Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Failing Arson

Started by -RKO- [1834174] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
-RKO- [1834174]

I have been doing Arson Warehouse for a long time. I got greens always. Now from the last few weeks, I am starting to get reds. Is this is a bug?
I have done 400+ arsons in which I failed only 5-6 (at the start) now after a few months, I am failing them frequently again. What's behind this?
Butters [34298]

It was always possible to fail arson warehouse, but the failure is a hosp red rather than a jail red so it doesn't affect your crime exp too much.

In the course of doing my 10k arson warehouses I ended up failing one in 35-40 or thereabouts on average and, like all things in that have random outcomes in torncity, I'd have successful runs where I wouldn't get a red for weeks at a time and then get multiple reds in the one week.

It never becomes a "safe" crime where you get 100% greens at any point iirc.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Its random If you dont know what that means look it up in a dictionary

I regulary got 2 reds in a day with a 45nb when clicking that crime then 2 weeks of solid greens.