Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Homepage issue

Started by NewName2018 [1861913] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
NewName2018 [1861913]

Safari, iOS 8.1.1, Apple ipad. I didn't get a screenshot, and it is not occurring currently, sorry. The error indication was at the very top of the screen, very small too. Hope this helps, thanks for keeping TORN running!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'm not sure this is needed, was probably just a one off. Will pass on to Alex to confirm. I'm not sure what to do in this instance.