126 replies · 1.46k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:127 / 127 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
127
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
So I just hit 1k karma and the rewards I got are as follows
Thanks to all who rated me up I'm happy to leak this info
1.staff made me remove this one 2.merit 3.city map has auto pick up button 4.monthly prize draw to win a blue ribbon and 1000 points 5.Free Roam so shops and travel are open 24/7 regardless of dirty bomb or any other event that is introduced in the future
It's already been happening to some degree (especially in the suggestions forum), but watch now as factions really start working to get members up to 1k karma by spam upvoting their posts outside of the faction forum.
I dont think its a good idea broadcasting stuff like this. Every multi and his dog are going to be spamming the forums now. I wander how many of those of a spotty disposition are going to make forum multies now? Maybe staff will be able to find some easy multies to ban now? :P