Hey folks I am currently looking to buy the following stocks, suggested prices are listed below:
Insured On Us @ $145/share
TC Music Industries @ $120/share
TC Clothing @ $225/share
Grain @ $250 /share
Home Retail Group @ $330/share
Mc Smoogle Corp @ $460/share
Wind Lines Travel @ $550/share
Torn City and Shanghai Banking Corporation @ $550/share
Please note the following:
1. Prices are negotiable to an extent. The listed asking prices are accurate at the time of the initial post and should be used as guidance as to what I am happy to pay (these may change over time, I am not going to pay more than the current market price if the stock dips below)
2. I do not carry masses of money on me or even in my vault so it may take me a week or longer to get funds for a full block buy otherwise I may decided to just to deal what I can with what I have available.
3. I won't be a victim to mug attempts, trades will be capped at 15million even if I am buying a block bonus worth 450million you are just going to have to accept it will take 30 trades.
people would rather sell it in one go not in several trades
"3. I won't be a victim to mug attempts, trades will be capped at 15million even if I am buying a block bonus worth 450million you are just going to have to accept it will take 30 trades. "
Lol this is ridiculous.
Instead of just accepting that you have to do 30 trades, feel free to do 1 with me [:laughing:]
I know, but this isn't exactly ebay where I can check reviews to see if people are 'good' traders.
There are plenty of players wanting to relieve you of your money and with the trade system as it is, leaves me open to mugging after they cancel.
For me to increase the amount I would first have to believe the deal was legit i.e. if I have just done a few trades at 15million with the person.
The only way it is going to be done in 1 trade is if we agree a price list on an alternate form of currency other than money e.g. FHC @ 13mill each or points @ 80k each (it would depend on the current market value).
I need to take steps to safeguard my money.
You can check if people are good traders or not you just gotta look out at other trading treads to see if they have made past deals or not and if you want your blocks you gotta either buy them whole off them or directly from the market cause stock trades like quick and easy trades so they can yous that money to make more money in the stock market but I know there are people out there that will gladly do this with you but most of your market is gone cause your afraid to take a risk and not many people that mug after a trade