How do these work? Are they credited at the beginning of each month I am a subscriber?
Subscriber rewards
Started by Vinci [1685435] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
How do these work? Are they credited at the beginning of each month I am a subscriber?
You receive your item on the first day of the month.
So 1st of January.
Typically random prizes actually :) nice little bonuses when you don't expect them.
You recieve an item which isn't available to buy from shops/abroad.
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Subscriber_Reward
this post a joke or what 2 years i subscribed i decided not to renew it this year i got sweet f@K all over that 2 year period lot of double ups on worth less crap
I got 2 Cesiums in 5 months :)
how long have you been a subscriber ?
sorry ill double up here so to subscribe it costs me about 60 dollars after everything
so for 60 dollars i can get 12 dps worth 30 million each or i can subscribe and have a little little chance of getting cesium thats probably the top price item you can get
so yeah subscribe is not worth it
I reckon around 15 months, I had a few months with just donator status earlier in the year.