i can click everywhere in torn fine, including items page and crimes page but when I click mob boss assassination it freezes and doesn't go through with the crime, this is the same with using a bottle of beer it will just freeze and not drink the beer. It works eventually after about 5 tries but I can't do 2 crimes or drink 2 beers in a row without it freezing. I'm on an iPad so I guess it's mobile version? And Iv had this problem for a few days
Freezing
Started by Idol [608267] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 24 / 100
i can click everywhere in torn fine, including items page and crimes page but when I click mob boss assassination it freezes and doesn't go through with the crime, this is the same with using a bottle of beer it will just freeze and not drink the beer. It works eventually after about 5 tries but I can't do 2 crimes or drink 2 beers in a row without it freezing. I'm on an iPad so I guess it's mobile version? And Iv had this problem for a few days
please add your info (as much as possible, more then what is posted here) to this confirmed report, that details the same issues:
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15920577&b=0&a=0
Mentions: loading bar (bubbles) not loading (crimes, items etc.)