So, I've been in torn for several years, just content to keep a medical job and stuff, but recently, I decided to start my own company, for something different. So, I now have a spiffy new Candle Shop.
My question is this. I have no employees yet (no one has applied), so does it make any sense to set an advertising budget? I would think that if you have to have employees before customers will start coming, the system wouldn't let you set an advertising budget.
I'm just curious how the customer thing works, and at what point it will be important to set and maintain an advertising budget.
If you have 0 income and you set an advertising budget you will be making -$ every day.
Dont set a advertising budget unless you have Atleast some income.
(it is normal to make a loss the first few weeks or so of starting a company, if you haven't run 1 before and still getting used to it.. You probably will make a loss before you make a profit.)
Chedburn has just posted a thread in this forum section regarding advertising.
Advertising used to only effect the top 30 highest advertising campaigns in a single company type.
He has now adjusted it so that any company that has an advertising budget set WILL have some positive effect.
I would have said the following:
I can see you now have staff and a regular income in your company so you should try a little advertising budget to boost your income a little.
BUT I can't say that because I've just checked your company and you have fired all your staff and make 0 everyday for the last week.
Seems you have given up on your company?. Shame.