Hi, I'm currently " Engaged " to my friend, however on his account it says I'm married to him, I've tried contacting a member of staff about it and she says send in a ticket, and I don't know hhow to use forums so please could you help me? Here is her message-poptop says:Hmm - you are showing as engaged, he is showing as married to you for 52 days. And that is also the way it is showing in your Record. I think you may need to submit a Bug report - Bugs and Issues on the Forums.
Marriage
Started by Sezor [472934] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kopites [1701371] Admin
· 1 likes ·
It is very difficult to repeat this bug because it happens randomly but I tried to fix it on the development server. It will be added to the production server on Friday. Thank you.
Hi, I'm currently " Engaged " to my friend, however on his account it says I'm married to him, I've tried contacting a member of staff about it and she says send in a ticket, and I don't know hhow to use forums so please could you help me? Here is her message-poptop says:Hmm - you are showing as engaged, he is showing as married to you for 52 days. And that is also the way it is showing in your Record. I think you may need to submit a Bug report - Bugs and Issues on the Forums.
I've seen this happen before. Solution was to divorce then re-marry. If you're far along in your marriage and are going for merits then this may not be the best fix.
Sezor, did you find a fix for this problem? I am having the same issue right now and have put in a ticket but wanted to find out if and how you got it fixed.
thanks
It is very difficult to repeat this bug because it happens randomly but I tried to fix it on the development server. It will be added to the production server on Friday. Thank you.
i also have this problem; do you want me to divorce then remarry or is it fixable on your end?