During NFL preseason there was an open bet on which team would win the Superbowl. I bet 60,000,000 on Denver Broncos but as of late noticed my bet was not there. Was this betting sequence dismembered? Or is this a simple bug after RESPO?
Missing bet
Started by Rimuru [449246] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
During NFL preseason there was an open bet on which team would win the Superbowl. I bet 60,000,000 on Denver Broncos but as of late noticed my bet was not there. Was this betting sequence dismembered? Or is this a simple bug after RESPO?
You'll get an event after we know the winner. Only bets that can be edited, ie Bets that haven't closed, appear in Your Bets.
And my bet doesn't show in my bets, hence the problem..
Because it's closed. You can no longer bet on this one. Hence it's not a problem.
But I still cannot see my bet....hence the problem..jeezz
I think you should read my first reply. Carefully.
Oh I did, perhaps I need someone who understands what I am saying when I say "my bet is not in 'mybets' of the 'my bets' section". I hope I used enough punctuation for you to understand, if I didn't please refer me to someone who understands..
Let me try different words....only bets that haven't closed can be seen in Your Bets. The fact that this bet has closed (it cannot be bet on anymore and you can't edit the bet) means it will no longer show up in Your Bets. You need to wait until the super bowl is played then you'll get an event telling you whether you won or lost.