Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missing racing point

Started by Contractor [1862525] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Contractor [1862525]

Hi,
I don't care about points but bug is bug :-)
I finished race first, however no points were added to my account. No icon even no event message about finished race is presented. Just a screen that I finished it, no other mention nowhere about this race.
DURING race, I leveled up two hold levels (from 15 to 17).
BEFORE race, I had 24 racing points and bought two upgrades for 6 points each and one for 8 points. Now, I still have 4 points which I had before race.

Using FF 34.0.5, Win 8.1. Happened on Torn Saturday afternoon, don't know exact time, sorry.
Thanks.

screen: http://s16.postimg.org/zaue1drfp/torn.png