I think that there should be a experience bar to show how far or close we are to leveling up.
Experience Bar
Started by def_not_joe [1862428] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
I think that there should be a experience bar to show how far or close we are to leveling up.
Torn is unique from other games and has gone 10 years without one.
Just no.
Get level 15 and visit the fortune teller.
Amen to that. Please don't get us an XP bar. This isn't world of Warcraft.
Fly to China and visit the fortune teller - You are 75% of the way there I shall shay
It's actually funny how this gets suggested every so often ;D
this is because it needs to be implemented in the game to make it easier
Did you just visit the final page of suggestions and comment on the last post....previous comment was 4 years ago :P
Why did this post get bumped up though lol. I thought you couldn't bump threads that were created over 2 months ago.
I guess Suggestions is exempt from that, I've seen people revive year-old suggestions after periods of apathy/inactivity