Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anonymous mails

Started by Trucker_Liam [1608058] on in General Discussion.

70 replies · 1.14k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
71
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Anonymous [9] ×9

Trucker_Liam [1608058]

Anonymous says:
It's funny I didn't notice it was you but then I found out and because of your actions I'm going to harass you as much as possible and make your experience horrid xD

Expect more bounties to come

Company bank: $14,129,505,000


Lol why do people hind behind messages like this.... It's like he's terrified if they found out I knew it was them.... Oh and FYI no bloody idea what I've done lol I'm leader of a warring faction I'm obviously going to make enemy's its nothing personal
Criminal [325119]

I got one today as well:


how did u make my bad list?
2015-01-04 - 6:37:06 AM



Anonymous says:

Ill get u man,
I will get u up.
Mark my words, I will get u.
Ill get u up !
Howd u get on my enemies list?
i love it to u


Mentions: Anonymous [9]

IIIlusionist [253384]

From Anonymous [9]
You know we belong together,
You and I forever and ever,
No matter where you are,
You're my guiding star.

And from the very first moment I saw you,
I never felt such emotion,
I'm walking on air,
Just to know... (just to know)
You are there... (you are there).

Hold me in your arms,
Don't let me go,
I want to stay forever,
Closer each day...
Home and away.

Let me be the one that you turn to,
Someone you can rely on,
Closer each day...
Home and Away.




Ladies can't help themselves...i is irresistible [:dizzy:]

Mentions: Anonymous [9]

Beerstein [1322136]

I got this the other day, it hurt my feels so bad man.

You were sent $1 from someone with the message: what kind of shit name is beerstein?
IIIlusionist [253384]

OMG...i got one like this too....hurt my feelings also, so i deleted it and am now pretending it didn't happen.

I think i know who it is [:sick:]
KickRocks [1030718]
I am mike from cd game
2014-12-25 - 5:07:19 PM



Anonymous says:


doo,
dooo,
doooo, doooooo

doo do do doo doo doo doo doo do do doo do do doo do do doo doo doo do,
doo do do doooo, doo doo do do doo doo doo, do do doo.
doo do do doo doo doo doo doo do do doo do do doo do do doo doo doo do,
doo do do doooo, doo doo do do doo doo doo, do do doo.

dee dee de dee dee de de de dee dee dee dee dee de,
dee dee de dee dee de de de wee dee dee dee dee de,
wee de de dee, dee dee de de dee dee dee dee dee de de dee,
wee de de dee, dee dee de de dee dee dee dee dee de de deedee!!!


Mentions: Anonymous [9]

Hades [1728299]

Yea it would be pretty cool. When I seen your post I was about to start sending a load of random shit to people with funny messages for lols.



McDallas [14757]

Hahaha, I thought this would be a whine post, but it's informative and funny!

I don't think I've ever been anonymized before.
IIIlusionist [253384]

This one actually got me slightly aroused [:dizzy:]

Well until it suggested i had an STI that i should get checked out.

Anonymous
says:

We finally unwound
After hours in my bed
A thin film of your ego peeled off and clung to my skin
AsymptomaticI wish
You spread through me like a wildfire
That burns with every breath.

You should probably get that checked
At the free clinic.

p.s who ever you are....keep them coming....what ego of mine that is not left on your body is shooting through the roof >.>

Mentions: Anonymous [9]