Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Army points

Started by --Slash-- [220873] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Butters [34298]

From memory (iirc) it was 3am (or maybe 4am) TC time that the starter job crons ran - whatever time it is I don't think that they ever ran at new day TC time (or at least that was case as far back as I can remember).
Gholden [1786423]

I think its actually in the PM. I remember awhile back that companies were down or something and they came back online in the afternoon resetting the job cron to that time. Either way, its not at the change of day one everyone is used to for energy.
kyle8048 [488020]

This. The company Cron runs around 18:03. This is when all companies and starter jobs pay out and people get their stats. It's virtually the 'new day' for the company.