Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Bad pot split

Started by purplehayes2400 [1876648] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
purplehayes2400 [1876648]
  • NikkyDaw9s game
  • 6/8
    • $250,000 / $125,000
    • Off
    • $5,000,000
    • 30 secs
    • No
    • 1
Hi,

I won a main pot with three two's and went all in with about 7 million ~~ Two others went all in with more money and took larger shares with lesser hands ~~ I was awarded ~5.9 Million.... With the other wagers it should have been a 25M-30M take for me :( ~~ I don't know if anything can be done ~~~ Just really bummed

*edit: The Item 'Glow stick' is lacking a capital 'S' ~~ peace and thanks for any help on the poker thing

**edit: I went all in again a couple of hands later and the pot was split oddly again... anyhow, puhleese take a look when you can