Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile Searching

Started by KryptoKnight [1627932] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
KryptoKnight [1627932]

I was trying to search the forums for a post and noticed when I try to do a search it only searches for users regardless what you have checked.



I'm on iPhone 6 iOS 8.1.2 Safari



Ps. It's not a big deal to me but just to let you know the pages don't adjust to the bigger screen of the iPhone 6 either. I was actually trying to search for this issue when I noticed the searching problem lol
KryptoKnight [1627932]

Nevermind I just attempted the search once again to take some pics and it seems to be working now. I don't know why it wasn't working last night. You can go ahead and close this issue though.