Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple messages

Started by Kharma [156342] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Para [1455847] ×1

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I used your account to test but could not replicate. It's got to be something to do with client side, a certain browser, extension or something. Or perhaps clicking the send button multiple times on a slow connection.

I did just fix an issue which allowed users to send messages without time restrictions - So now donators can only send every 10 seconds again. This should resolve whatever was happening I think.