Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Paramore fans!

Started by willceschi [709334] on in Music.

2 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
willceschi [709334]

Hey guys!

So I recently found out about the collab between Hayley Williams and Joy Williams where they sang the soothing 'Paramore' tune "I Hate To See Your Heartbreak".

For Paramore fans who haven't heard the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZweyIKNwX4

I'm having mixed feelings about it, but right now I see to be really loving their voices together. Just wanted to get your guys' opinions on it?
venomindustry [1952446]

I only has listened 10 or less songs from Paramore xD I've listen to Riot! but, feel that was not very special for me. and one of my fav songs is That's what you get. And Decode. What songs are similar to these ones that you'd think i'd like them? Only if you have time ok hehe

The song of the video is nice, the voice of the paramore girl (no idea about names) has always been very pretty for me! but is not my style at all