So I have my awareness bar maxed out with my merits yet I never find any items I'm quite active 3-4 times a day any of you guys : girls having same issue ? Thanks!!
Finding items question
Started by SaYeRs [571547] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
So I have my awareness bar maxed out with my merits yet I never find any items I'm quite active 3-4 times a day any of you guys : girls having same issue ? Thanks!!
If you wait a few days in between searches you will have more success
I hope you are aware of the new update where you have to physically look for items in the map.....................................
besides , it is about chance, luck and randomness , you could find many good items in few days or not get anything for weeks
Also be sure your zoomed in to either the max or 1 scroll out. its pretty much the only way to see the items
links might help you find items that you may have missded:
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15926752&b=0&a=0
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15909816&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Finding items trick
Items on the map have a chance of dropping on the first two times you click "City" each hour. Extra clicks don't count.
Awareness increases that chance and also the chance of getting better items
So try to be as active as possible and work those city clicks into your routine for max success.
After that just search the map once a week
Another guide to look at for reference along with the one Illusionist posted: http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15927412&b=0&a=0
Mentions: City Find Quick Tips Guide
This only applied before Respo bro...