Does planting a computer virus use up the virus? Should I be stockpiling them or do I only need one of each type I intend to plant?
Planting a Virus
Started by AmErisha [1874713] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Does planting a computer virus use up the virus? Should I be stockpiling them or do I only need one of each type I intend to plant?
you only need the one for the specific virus crime you selected, only one of it
The virusses are reusable. so you don't need to stockpile them ;)
you do get a merit for coding 100 viruses though...so keep coding!
Thanks all!