The problem I am experiencing with my android LS620 is that there are backdoors in the kernel and I am experiencing dos attacks. I dont have access to a development system so I cant root the phone and adp a new kernel on it.
Android modified linux kernel
Started by Woapalanne [287045] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
The problem I am experiencing with my android LS620 is that there are backdoors in the kernel and I am experiencing dos attacks. I dont have access to a development system so I cant root the phone and adp a new kernel on it.
your name and this thread don't really go together
Oh the irony
Any 'Kernal' being forced into my 'Back door' would be a problem