Does it make any difference to get multiple stock benefit blocks? If for example I got 2 FHC BB would I get more frequent coupons?
benefit blocks
Started by SolidKnight [239285] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Does it make any difference to get multiple stock benefit blocks? If for example I got 2 FHC BB would I get more frequent coupons?
Nope. you will still get the same number of FHCs which is about 1 per week even though you have 1 or 2 or 100 FHC BB :)
Nope, 'fraid not. You only get benifits from one stock block. Unless you ask a friend to hold one for you :)
Nope
Thanks all