Since I had so much fun with the last dp giveaway I have decided to give away a fhc. All you have to do is post in this thread. Random.org will be used to decide the winner. Thanks and lets start posting!
About this thread
Posts archived: 73 / 73 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 73
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Since I had so much fun with the last dp giveaway I have decided to give away a fhc. All you have to do is post in this thread. Random.org will be used to decide the winner. Thanks and lets start posting!
First Post!!
Secoooooond.
And another post!
heyoo 3rd i guess
i like free stuff yum yum.
YAY!
Hey, pick me. So I can hold on to it until I'm old enough to use it...ha
I could use a fhc! :)
Wow .... I would come and clean your room for FHC ... Not any extra service though... :P
gl everyone =] ty for the lottos
Awesome stuff
Gimme FHC :D
Fingers crossed :)
hey a giveaway...
R+ :)
post
YAY FHC
Cheese
I would like the fhc