I'm not sure if something was changed but over the past two days I have been arrested way more for the same crimes than I have been over the past month. I know I can't do much more than shoplift from the candy store, so I stick to that. Sometimes I fail and the owner sees me so I have to bail but that's usually about the worst of it. Now and then a cop happens to see me and I get popped, but that's rather rare, especially over that past couple weeks as I've raised my level. But yesterday and today I've been arrested several times. Why?
Getting arrested more?
Started by Jimbronius [1875701] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I'm not sure if something was changed but over the past two days I have been arrested way more for the same crimes than I have been over the past month. I know I can't do much more than shoplift from the candy store, so I stick to that. Sometimes I fail and the owner sees me so I have to bail but that's usually about the worst of it. Now and then a cop happens to see me and I get popped, but that's rather rare, especially over that past couple weeks as I've raised my level. But yesterday and today I've been arrested several times. Why?
IMO not all shoplift crimes have the same random chance of success/fail. I have been using the guide posted below and feel that since you have been jailed a few times (15 total!), you prob need to scale back to Sell DVDs to get exp level back up.
Read through all the comments, alot of people weighed in on the guide.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15927418&b=0&a=0
Interesting, thanks!