Tell me why you deserve to be given 5m from a stranger. Best reason gets 5m.
You sent $5,000,000 to YAKUZA with the message: Winner... I like your logic.
I don't.
Now give it to me
Shouldn't you be in suggestions telling people "Good idea"
Would the fact that you're not a stranger be a good reason? ;)
Lol you cant win all the Giveaways.
cuz I just rated this thread and I need to buy a vault
Your trying to get 90m for a palace?
No but I can certainly try! :P
Free yourself of these possessions and you will feel better about yourself.
Let me take the suffering for you.
Cos i'm new and really need it?
:P
You sent $500,000 to Molecular with the message: Don't gamble it away.
You can only do that so often before they notice that you already commented 5 times before. I am waiting for new threads to surface
I don't need it, but the title sucked me in to check it out so R+ for your giveaway
Because I can buy 1/3rd of a FHC xD
Stranger danger!
Pretty much explains itself - stranger means potential danger, so in order to avoid such danger, its better not to make the stranger mad and accept such gift.
So I will accept gift from stranger, as Im afraid of potential danger
I will give your faction a 30 day NAP :P
Stacked 900E, watched 5 edvd's then I fricking OD'd on the last ecstasy and lost all the freaking energy and happy. Can't even take EDVD's to get my happy up cause of the cap :/ And this was the first time I ever tried the freaking maxing happy train thing. Just, just-whyyyy? [:cry:]
Summary: Restore my faith in humanity Torn?
Cause you don't want the money and I do
I don't need it good giveaway though
the only good reason is greed. i have a lot of it :)