I have 9 staff members in my sweet shop. Is it best to have 1 of each staff role and have the two extra as clerk or is it better to have a good few clerks and leave a few out?
If the latter, which is best to leave out?
Certain positions help with proit others help with staff development and company management. Ypu need to learn to use these to your advantage
Each company is different and requires different amounts of certain roles.
Ive not run a sweet shop before so I'm unsure of which roles do the best for the company.
In an Oil Rig, You need atleast 1 driller, 1 motorhand, 1 Derrick hand, 1 sales executive. The rest are not so important but with some tweaking they can be used as an advantage. I.e secertary can help sales staff earn more money.
Ahh I see, all about working out which work best together. Thanks guys big help!
You can get an idea by looking at the higher ranked companies
You can. But just remember.. Each company works differently.
Nobody has optimised the company system yet. Some are making good income but they (we) could all do better.
Good idea though
it changes company to company as smokey said
i moved the same staff from one company to the next and had do do a bit of juggling to get them back to 5* effective