Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying List

Started by Bad_Wolf [1796870] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Bad_Wolf [1796870]

I decided to start trading and made a list of thing I'd like to buy from you,dear item owners.Will complete the trades as soon as I see them and you can be sure nobody will steal your money because I have stats close to a 10 days spoon fed player (that and because I'd like to be a fair trader)

So here's the list :

FHCs 12.5m
DVD 900k

Can of Munster 1.2m
Can of Santa Shooters 1.3m
Can of Red Cow 1.5m
Can of Rockstar Rudolph 1.7m
Can of Tourine Elite 1.9m
Can of X-MASS 2.2m

DPs 28m
Lottery Voucher 700k

Xanax 850k

Small first aid kits 8k
First Aid Kits 8k
Morphine 16k

P.S. : Prices change accordingly to item market price changes