After succeeding in doing over 600 of them I have randomly been jailed 2 out of the three I have done?
Arson
Started by 1783856 [1783856] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
After succeeding in doing over 600 of them I have randomly been jailed 2 out of the three I have done?
Like most crimes, jailing and hospitalizings are random...I have done over 1800 warehouse arson and then failed 4 in a row last week.
I could be wrong, but I believe the warehouse arson has no jailing.
Try that one.
>>>>>
You are correct. But you can go to jail for trying to burn down something I believe...Normally I get burned in Arson attempt or mauled by a guard dog. Its so rare to get jail for Arson Crimes I don't ever even remember getting jailed for them and I've done over 7,500
arson warehouse has no jailings and is the only one worth doing if you care about your nerve bar
Seems like you all have more luck then me. I ave been going to the hospital every 30-50.