Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Noob question please

Started by Bumpthis [1882983] on in Company Discussion.

5 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bumpthis [1882983]

As a noob, how long do I need to work for casino before applying for player owned company. This is my first day but I love everything about Torn so I will be regular. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have education started also if that helps.
Tarelli [1060371]

You can apply whenever you like, but I would suggest doing some educations and working in a starter job for a while before you join a company. Put a advertisement in the company recruitment forum in the looking for work thread and see if you get any offers.

I would also advise looking through the help section (found at the top of the game. This contains lots of helpful info about the game.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

The lower your working stats the lower your wage will be.

As Tarelli has said. Do the starter jobs first. They will give you some working stats to be getting on with.
Get the top rank/position in each of the starter jobs. Then think about moving to a player run company.
EscapedGoblin [1849481]

As the others have said, higher stats from starter jobs might be a good idea first. However, if you can find someone who will take you with low stats, you have to be level 3 to apply to companies
Jason187 [1808995]

I recomend the education starter job for at least a couple months to raise your working stats, by then you should have a better feel for what you would like to do in Torn.
LethalKiss [1801948]

Ups....

Hiya Bump (1882983)

Why Casino?
.....Int gain.....Hmm
Can I know what position that you want in "Player Based Company"

You could use it as a measure. For me as an employee of " Player Based Company "
I only use its special. Oh the Daily Wage is nice too.

By the way don't judge Starter Job by their daily wage.
Some special could earn you more than 10-20M daily.
It more than any player company could give you daily.

It looks like you already started in the Sweet Comp.
Good Luck.