Chat boxes disappeared , tried logging out then on again but nothing happened , I 'm on Comodo IceDragon Browser working on same engine as Firefox.
Chat Boxes
Started by Maruto [1634194] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 42
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Chat boxes disappeared , tried logging out then on again but nothing happened , I 'm on Comodo IceDragon Browser working on same engine as Firefox.
yep must be happening game wide im on ff and no chat here
I've had mails off multiple people, so I think it's everyone that its broke for :P
p.s. Using safari
no chat on chrome either..
same here
same here
Having the same issue
Same. Win7 / Chrome
Android 4.2.4
Chrome Mobile
Keep them gone for all i care....theyre a pain. Or at least give the option to disable them totally :)
+1 safari
all chat gone lol
Same here, using win 8.1 chrome Version 40.0.2214.91 m
Couldn't even ask other ppl in chat whether their chat was down or not either :(
same on chrome, win 7
me and my game wife both lost ours too.
you and your multi?
Same issue here win 7/chrome
And Lonestar there is an option to disable them ;)
Yeppers
"Naked bitches over there, you can't stop the Hardcore"
WHAT WILL WE DO?!
Same issues here as well
I smell a new update coming.