Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Using bulk items

Started by Judgement [1728095] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Judgement [1728095]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Players should be able to enter a number instead of spamming use more. There is also a 1 - 2 second loading after each use and is more for me on mobile. Unless there is a reason why we can't. [:cool:]





If you had the same idea, etc.

f**k off
Killer [1710689]

I wouldn't disagree but a few days back, you had to click use and then yes again and again for most items. With this suggestion, there'd be more people calling you 'lazy' xD
takes like 5-10secs even on a mobile to max out
Rino_007 [344056]

It is quite annoying to use beer and be on the mobile. I've done it and I think using "x" would make it much faster on a cell phone.
Conman27 [239575]

lol, transcend the bitching if you want to be taken seriously. I did upvote too. Minor solve, got a similar script for training employees multiple times.