I've stayed at the rank 'average' samaritan for a long time, is there something I need to do to get a higher rank. I know it really means nothing but im just inquisitive.
Ranks
Started by DragonT [1875747] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I've stayed at the rank 'average' samaritan for a long time, is there something I need to do to get a higher rank. I know it really means nothing but im just inquisitive.
I passed the level 2 6 and 11 plus I finished 100 crimes and I also finished 2000 50 000 500000 3,000,000 and 10,000,000 from the details I should be competant already
Click awards - home - awards.
How long ago did you achieve $10m Networth?
A few hours ago, I checked it though, I havent increased in rank.
It wont say on your profile, but it should say on your Home Screen under the General Information tab....
If not, you'll have to wait for new day as that's when ranks officially trigger.