Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Points for PI

Started by purplehayes2400 [1876648] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
purplehayes2400 [1876648]

I am in search of a buyer for 500m worth of points. The easy math is 6,250 @ 80k each. However, I realize that is market average. I am very willing to sell lower to a proven, honest buyer. I am new to torn and this is huge for me. I have busted my a$$ trading like a maniac and the time has arrived for me to do this. I realize this may not be the most profitable transaction. I am willing to do odd jobs, collect specific items, or any other reasonable favors a buyer may have.

Thanks for your consideration.