I haven't logged in for a while. the game changed a bit. I was wondering what praying does:D
Back
Started by DaniM [1484522] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I haven't logged in for a while. the game changed a bit. I was wondering what praying does:D
There is an honor bar you can get called Forgiven if you pray at least once per day every day for 2 weeks
Donating does nothing
Not only for honor bar, especially design for marriage (wedding).