Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Questionnaire

Started by Carrot [276687] on in Fun & Games.

10 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Carrot [276687]

Do you wet your brush before putting toothpaste on it?
What utensil do you use to blend and then stir your eggs?
How do you manage your tubes of toothpaste? Do you squeeze from the middle each time?
When having cereal, do you pour in the milk or the cereal first?
Puffy or crunchy Cheetos?
Do you drink your ramen broth?
Do you actually like having a cake for your birthday?

JollyGarcia [494677]

1. Absolutely, we probably won't get along if you don't.
2. Fork
3. run my fingers from the bottom up
4. cereal first
5. Puffy cheetos of course
6. If I feel like it
7. It's usually icecream cake so yes.
Afterlife [1878832]

1. doesn't everyone?
2. fork
3. from the bottom
4. i don't eat cereal .. but when making a white russian i poor the vodka first, milk second and kahlua third.
5. i like them both
6. well yeah
7. yes, but no damn candles
Henryk_Batuta [1563474]

1. I do :o but since you are asking - I start to wonder if there are people not doing it :o
2. as posters above - fork. Well I do have somekind of scrambler, but fork is the best pick ;)
3. Bottoms up ;)
4. Havent had cereal for a loooong time, but I used to add them first, then pour the milk (if I tried the other way it wasnt that good xD)
5. I dont like any of them :P
6. Im not even sure what is it :S I guess I dont
7. Not really, as a kid I used to love it, right now dont even like to celebrate b-day (I keep the date of it secret lol xD)
JollyGarcia [494677]

I believe a white russian goes vodka, kalua, then cream/milk. In that order.
One of my friends (a bartender) would have written you a paragraph on why it's in that order, but I'll just leave it at that.
GypsyTears [1288842]

-I don't wet the toothbrush. It's still damp and I love the feeling of that Sonicare blasting the paste on my teeth before they get all spitty.
-Egg substitute, I shake the container as directed. For real eggs, whisk or fork depending on purpose.
-Toothpaste tubes get dragged along a corner when they're like half full (not empty).
-Cereal 1st or dry.
-Cheetos depend on why.
-Drinking gross bowl O sodium is not for me.
-I like celebrating, if cake is part of it then yeah.
Do you play with your food? :)
TheBathMan [1097030]
Do you wet your brush before putting toothpaste on it? Yes before & after toothpaste cos that's when the magic happens :P
What utensil do you use to blend and then stir your eggs? Whisk then wooden spoon. is there any other combo
How do you manage your tubes of toothpaste? Do you squeeze from the middle each time? I roll it up as I go along. My gf squeezes it from the middle and it really pisses me off lol
When having cereal, do you pour in the milk or the cereal first? Cereal, what sort of maniac pours cereal into milk?!?
Puffy or crunchy Cheetos? Neither, not big into them
Do you drink your ramen broth? Never did before I lived in China, holy crap was I missing out
Do you actually like having a cake for your birthday? No lol. If someone put candles in a steak or burger for me I'd be delighted though
Jimbronius [1875701]

Yes, I'm not an animal.

A fork.

Hell no, you squeeze from the end.

Cereal first, I like to watch the little bastards drown.

Crunchy, but don't tell the gf.

I use very little water in Ramen in order to make it into more of a noodle stew. Try it.

Meh, don't care.
Jesmond [1881117]

1. Absolutely!
2. Fork. 2 large eggs get 100 beats.
3. I just squeeze the tube and hope there is still toothpaste in it.
4. Cereal First.
5. Puffy!
6. No Broth. I don't even cook raman. Just eat it crunchy as a snack. (I know...Weird)
6. No Cake. Irish Bred and Guinness for me.

Bonus....White Russian....Hold the milk and Kahlua...chill and add three olives!