Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

valentines day

Started by SWANY [591291] on in General Non-related.

10 replies · 240 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
SWANY [591291]

so what are you buying your loved ones ?

heres a video on some ideas please post below what you have brought him or her ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eBvKWg2ZqA
JSnows [14906]

funny fact ... valentines day originates in the roman fertility festival called "lupercalia" where men would sacrifice a goat and then women would line up to get whipped by the men with the hides of the sacrificed animals ... obviously this would also involve a lot of dancing around naked and so forth ;) ... then the church took it over and it all went downhill from there
Cyrax [249578]

I always thought it was for the dudes who like a girl but are too chickenshit to talk to her? Makes it seem OK to do it. But yeah I don't know either.
Mr_Red [1693261]

Think I bought her some drinks at the local bar, would've got more but dropped hundreds on her birthday the weekend before and I'm not that rich haha