Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Starting Over Sucks

Started by Tha_Droppa [710997] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Tha_Droppa [710997]

If you remember me, you da real MVP

Anyways, I'm a Torn Legend, and I quit a few months ago (before this new Torn came alive) and I gave all my money, assets, and stocks away.

well, the passion struck me again, and I'm tryna get back into it. So basically, donate to me (flowers and candy preferred, but bricks are cool too) and I will reimburse you. I'm planning on winning my bet on tonight's Super Bowl so I will have a fat stack of cash to dish out. I just got rehired at the hospital to Morphs will be available soon. I can also revive you if needed, and can slut if you need, since my stats are godawful) Essentially I will trade my body & services for goods.

welcome back droppa!!