Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat...

Started by WIT_KAT [1641178] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

WIT_KAT [1641178]

I was scammed like an idiot and had to be fedded for my own protection and just got back today... but my chats don't seem to work... I cleared my cookies and Cache but still no... I have Windows 7 Google Chrome... Thanks...

KAT

[image: i.gyazo.com]
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

Have you gotten any warnings? (see your events or mails)

Ill pass along to a secretary to see if your ban can be lifted


WIT_KAT [1641178]

No... I have received no word that I was banned from chat... Just that they fedded me for awhile to protect me and my account during I guess the investigation...

KAT
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

When an account is fedded, they are automatically chat banned. When released, this should also be removing the ban as far as I know - although I'm not sure what method the staff member used to remove you from fed jail. Perhaps they can explain here?

All staff need to do is unban you from chat.