Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

gym train issue

Started by zixue [928364] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
zixue [928364]

Well, I search through the forum, but it seems nobody has reported this. So I think I should do it.
Sometimes I train 1 time in the gym. Just once. I keyed in only 1 in the box.
I still have some energy that I needed for something else.
The outcome was two times training. like i'm pressing the button twice.
I'm not sure any of you notice this. or you guys just use up all energy for training.
Hope someone can enlighten me.
thanks.


flufffy [494285]

Was it with chrome?

Someone had an issue a couple of weeks ago...Try it in Incognito Mode. If browsing in Incognito Mode works for you, that means there's a faulty extension that is causing the issue. To resolve it, go ahead and try to disable your extensions one by one. If disabling a particular extension works, I suggest that you permanently disable or uninstall it.



To disable extensions, click on chrome menu > Tools > Extensions.

Let me know if that resolves your issue in normal mode.
zixue [928364]

just tried it out. It turns out to be one of the extension. the proxy extension in chrome.
this should be highlighted for those having the same issue.
thanks fluffy.