Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Customer question

Started by drake_frost [571576] on in Company Discussion.

3 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
drake_frost [571576]

So, I started my own company (a candle shop), and it's now over 30 dsys old, and I have not gotten 1 customer in yet.

I know that the company aspect of torn is going to be changing soon, and I was wondering if there was a hold on new companies getting customers until the next update? Or could it be that there is an ad war going on with the highest ranked candle shops?

If not, do I just need to run a small ad campaign for a week to try and get customers in? I know I'll be running at a loss initially, but I hope that I can get above 1 star eventually...

Just wondering if I missed a step in starting the company.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

You must have some things in place before any customers will come.

- Have employees on each job position
- Order stock
- Have prices on each stock
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

Glad I could help you out.

Since you are starting out, You could hire any working stat player..low or high

take care and good luck!