"- Interest will be credited on the 1st of each month, based on the lowest value over the previous month. I.e. If you have $1,000 in your account in February, and then deposit $4,000, you will gain interest on the $1,000 in March, and interest on $5,000 in April."
Since I haven't been using the offshore banking yet, if I deposit money now, does that mean I won't get interest until April 1?
Anything you deposit now won't see any interest added until March 1st. The interest gained will be based on the lowest amount of money you had in the entire month before (February). So if you deposited 10m now and left it for the entire month you would get interest on that 10m, if you withdrew 9m, then put 9m back in straight after you would get interest on 1m, as that would the lowest amount of cash you had in during the month.
Ahhh I see what you're saying, didn't understand the question fully there. Er... I guess we won't know for that until the end of the month then sadly :/ It'd make sense then for it not to add on until April, as yeah... lowest would be 0, and it would be too easy to get a quick profit by investing at the end of the month this way.