I haven't been on in quite some time, but I logged on today and had a max Nerve of 41. I did some Arsons (had zero fails), and my Nerve max went down to 40 randomly. I did not try to bust anyone out of jail either, so I am confused as to why my max went down.
Nerve Bar decrease
Started by Kamina [1194090] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I haven't been on in quite some time, but I logged on today and had a max Nerve of 41. I did some Arsons (had zero fails), and my Nerve max went down to 40 randomly. I did not try to bust anyone out of jail either, so I am confused as to why my max went down.
By any chance did you happen to get kicked out of a faction while you was inactive ? If you have then that is why you lost the 1 nerve that you gained by the faction special for the faction you was in.
Why would it take effect after I've done a couple of Crimes, instead of after the first, or even before I logged in?
But to answer your question, yes.
It's just the way it is. If you had 41/41 and got kicked it stays that way rather than going 40/40 or 41/40.