This is in regard to the item Melatonin. It is of course spelled correctly when looking at the item. However, when I attack someone, and they syringe the item during the attack, it says "melatonine" to the side where it describes the fight. Very small grammar issue but thought I'd point it out.
Grammar Issue - Low Priority
Started by Kharma [156342] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
This is in regard to the item Melatonin. It is of course spelled correctly when looking at the item. However, when I attack someone, and they syringe the item during the attack, it says "melatonine" to the side where it describes the fight. Very small grammar issue but thought I'd point it out.
Should be fixed now.