Hello to everybody. I am renting a place and I just bought an apartment to rent out. The happiness is 125 and I know I can get it up to 188 but I wasn't sure how. I have seen some talk about buying big screen tvs but how do you apply it to the apartment? What other upgrades can be done to the apartment to make it more valuable. Thank you for your time. :)
Property upgrading question
Started by StankyKitty [1885127] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
You would need to be living in the house to upgrade it. When you're living in a house you own you get an 'upgrade' screen that applies generic things to it there, items you acquire in game aren't a part …
Hello to everybody. I am renting a place and I just bought an apartment to rent out. The happiness is 125 and I know I can get it up to 188 but I wasn't sure how. I have seen some talk about buying big screen tvs but how do you apply it to the apartment? What other upgrades can be done to the apartment to make it more valuable. Thank you for your time. :)
You would need to be living in the house to upgrade it. When you're living in a house you own you get an 'upgrade' screen that applies generic things to it there, items you acquire in game aren't a part of this (Although would be cool if they did... would actually give them a use...)
When you're living in the property, click the gear icon that appears there and you can select an option to customise the property.
It will look like this
[image: i.imgur.com]
But for an apartment the only option will be 'interior' (the upgrade cost for that is based on the initial purchase price of the house, so ignore the 250m one there). Higher tier houses will have more upgrade options available, higher ones can bring with them certain perks
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Properties
Although if we're honest here, I wouldn't expect to make much cash, if any, renting out an apartment, but I admire your determination!
Thanks, I just figured out you have to be living in the place to upgrade it and rest of what you put makes it more clear.