My spouse and I are experiencing a weird issue. My user name is NikkieFatal and his is Lycan90Fatal. We got married almost a week ago, yet one of our pages says married, and one says engaged, as if the ceremony hasn't happened yet. And I am certain we've already done a ceremony. We posted about this issue already, and the only reason I'm posting again is, the staff member whom we posted to originally isn't really responding and doesn't seem to be trying to do anything about it. So I was hoping to get someone else to check this issue out. Another thing that seems affected by the bug is properties. On my page, it states I'm living in a castle (But it does not say "with spouse" like it should) but the castle doesn't show up under my properties tab. So I think there's some kind of bug in your marriage system. Any ideas on what could be wrong or when it may be fixed?
Marriage Bug
Started by Nikkie24 [1881900] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
LycanNinety [1878591] ×1
My spouse and I are experiencing a weird issue. My user name is NikkieFatal and his is Lycan90Fatal. We got married almost a week ago, yet one of our pages says married, and one says engaged, as if the ceremony hasn't happened yet. And I am certain we've already done a ceremony. We posted about this issue already, and the only reason I'm posting again is, the staff member whom we posted to originally isn't really responding and doesn't seem to be trying to do anything about it. So I was hoping to get someone else to check this issue out. Another thing that seems affected by the bug is properties. On my page, it states I'm living in a castle (But it does not say "with spouse" like it should) but the castle doesn't show up under my properties tab. So I think there's some kind of bug in your marriage system. Any ideas on what could be wrong or when it may be fixed?
lets just stick with the one report for now, please.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15931210&b=0&a=0
Mentions: One spouses page reverts back to engaged
I would have stuck with that one if I could get a reply....are you able to check out my issue?
Yes, but you need to be patient. This is not a critical problem that needs immediate attention, like say a server crash or whatever. There's Bug Reports in here that have been waiting longer than 2 days.
Great....
is there any way to fix this?
Everyone says newlywed. So no need to fix.
So if it says newlywed, yet you aren't newlywed, your saying there is nothing wrong? Well Anikzx72, notice the date of my original post here...starting to think they aren't going to fix it.
Newlywed to Lycan90Fatal for 27 days
What's wrong? you think you're not newlywed because you've been married for 27 days?
Mentions: LycanNinety [1878591]
No, I don't believe it should keep reverting back to engaged when we are not engaged, we are married. There is an issue.
Newlywed is not engaged. It means you're recently married. It's been less than a month, that's recent.