Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Posts

Started by AmErisha [1874713] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
AmErisha [1874713]

In the forum when I click a link on the right under Subscribed Threads or My Threads I expect that it would take me to the new posts. Instead it takes me to the beginning of the threads. I then have to hunt at the end for where the new posts start in the event there is more than 2 or 3 sometimes it gets a little confusing.

Could you make it so that those links take me to the new posts?