I equip Dual Samurai Swords. In the Equipped Weapons area, I saw the chain 100%. So what does it mean? Can I upgrade the melee weapon or do something?
Weapon chain 100%
Started by Everlast [277624] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Quoting you on that because its correct :P whilst it may not directly translate to an additional 25% in combat, just due to the nature of the system, that is the improvement Ched has said it gives
I equip Dual Samurai Swords. In the Equipped Weapons area, I saw the chain 100%. So what does it mean? Can I upgrade the melee weapon or do something?
That's your weapon experience bar. The closer to 100% the better your attacks with that weapon will be. It is sort of an upgrade in itself.
Now, the bar is 100% already so how can I upgrade it?
You don't.
More specifically, you already have. Simply by using the weapon, and gaining experience with it, the weapon will be more effective in future battles. Your hits will do slightly more damage and be slightly more accurate.
This is unlocked with Bachelor of the Combat modules
Bachelor of Military Arts and Sciences: http://www.torn.com/education.php#/step=view_cat&cat=9&id=87
- Start gaining weapon experience, specialising in individual weapons for increased damage and accuracy
I believe you get +25% dmg and +25% accuracy at max experience, but don't quote me on that.
Where does the experience bar appear?
i dont have the relevant education yet but I am just interested for future reference.
Quoting you on that because its correct :P
whilst it may not directly translate to an additional 25% in combat, just due to the nature of the system, that is the improvement Ched has said it gives