Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Starcraft 2

Started by Shifted [1886451] on in Gaming.

8 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Shifted [1886451]

Anyone here who plays Starcraft 2 a bit? I play a bit then and then. Not ranked or anything,
Would be fun to fool around or practice or just grind Arcade or something.

Cheers
deft [979003]

Yeah, I had a thread on this somewhere. I only play 1v1 but if you'd like to practice then add me dice#1780. Even if you get beat badly I can help you improve your gameplay. I was diamond random in WoL, but in HOTS i'm diamond protoss, t/z somewhere between gold and plat. Might be open to playing 2s however must be at least gold and have a working mic as I refuse to coordinate via typing.
deft [979003]

I would hate the game too if I paid for hots and remained as permabad as Beerstein is. It's the perfect game for those that like a strategic challenge and can make it out of bronze league. If you're incapable of multitasking and using simple hot keys, or are just slow and clumsy with your hands like Beerstein, you may want to look into an easier game like league of legends. Regardless, the single player is enjoyable.
PiffCity [1886143]

i ended up getting the bundle with the expansion packs for like 34USD. its def worth it. I like the game alot. Havent played online because i figured id get my ass handed to me but the campaigns, story-line and upgrade system is amazing. considering i mainly play MMO's and am competitive as hell, its a breath of fresh air to solo play. I recommend it. I might be wrong but i think i saw an add somewhere about another dlc/expansion for this game. i might get into online play when i get better bc i heard its sick
deft [979003]

Yeah, the new expansion doesn't have a release date yet but it's officially in beta testing now. They'll be changing the starting workers from 6 to 12 and half of the mineral patches will have 50% less than before. It basically means that the game's action gets started right away instead of waiting 2-3 minutes to build workers up. It also means expanding and keeping your economy up. LOTV will revive the game in terms of user count and I hope that it's exciting enough to retain a lot more of the players than HOTS did. HOTS has a couple balance issues that have remained unfixed, namely swarm host. It's getting nerfed badly, finally, thank god.

If you have any questions about playing protoss or strategies to beat protoss let me know.