Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tequila Going Up

Started by Aikatana [1886727] on in Trading Post.

7 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Aikatana [1886727]

Looks like the price of tequila has been going up. I check this morning and bought a couple for 800, than came back at the price is 2-3400 each!
dunmugmeh [538353]

Yes with risk. The higher you try to push the price the riskier it is.
i used to have over 200000 of them so i pushed up the price to the price i wanted and 150000 sold. i 'only' have about 50000 left now.
I usually buy them most days but i havent been doing a big push on them recently.
Aikatana [1886727]

Wow. That's a big difference. I see you have them all up for sale again. How long do things last in the item market till they have to be relisted?
CastleQueen [1735522]

I dunno, but I think they stay there forever- hence the large number of ridiculously expensive parcels that no-one buys.

As soon as you can afford to, get a bazaar if you're planning on trading/flower running etc. Much better for selling bulk stuff and there's no 3% fee.