Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Exchange

Started by Ryszard [1869273] on in Trading Post.

3 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Ryszard [1869273]

I have an Idea. Maybe we offer stuff for exchange, e.g. I give an Blunderbuss for an sawn off(just an example, I have neither)
I look for a Macana right now, I can give simple Viruses for a few weeks or a Audi S4. I also have a sweater, Katana, Armor or an AK to trade. Post your counteroffer.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

You'd have a tough time getting offers on those. But since you said you were looking for a Macana right now, I figure I can help you out with that one.

You sent your Macana to Ryszard with the message: Freebie