Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible event?

Started by The_Totem [1763443] on in Questions & Answers.

21 replies · 177 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Anonymous [9] ×1

The_Totem [1763443]

Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are,
up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky,
twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.


The above is the mail I received from Anonymous. Is this a real player, or an actual NPC? Also, what's up with poem? It's making me think of Dead Space.

Mentions: Anonymous [9]

Mouse [520790]

It is from a player Totem. Unless you just started a f**ed up mission Ched decided to add for limited number of players to complete..... #conspiracy
Haff [1392360]

i just got the same mail.

Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are,
up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky,
twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.
flufffy [494285]

No, as someone has already told you... This is obviously a mail from a player, who has the Bachelor of Computer Science. It allows you to send anonymous messages.

It's meant to wind people up enough to make them start threads.